- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Settings,” the third option from the bottom. …
- At the top of that list, click “Privacy and security.” …
- Click “Site Settings,” the second option from the bottom. …
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
Click Tools > Internet Options. Click the Security tab > Custom Level. In the Scripting section, click Enable for Active Scripting. In the dialog box that displays, click Yes.
To try it, complete the following actions.
- Open the Console. Select Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).