- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- At the very bottom, click Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content settings.
- Select Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable forms in Gmail app?
To enable Input Tools in Gmail, follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select “Settings”.
- In the General tab, select the check box next to “Enable input tools” under the “Language” section.
Does Gmail have scripting?
Apps Script is available to everyone with a Gmail account.