- Click on the configuration icon (three vertical dots) at the top right.
- Choose Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site Settings.
- Click on the switch to the right of Blocked to switch to Allowed.
Can you put an iframe in an email?
An iframe can be used to add your form landing page inside of another web page. … But iframes typically don’t work in email. This is because email doesn’t function the same as a web page.
Can you put HTML in an email?
You can insert HyperText Markup Language (HTML) inside your email messages so that it is not just attached to the email body, but instead becomes part of the message. … By using your HTML text editor in conjunction with your email program, you can embed your HTML to create the display that you want.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
js, right click on the index. html file > open in the browser. Once the browser loads the page, click on the button Send Email. That’s it.. the mail is sent successfully.