11 Answers. Open the Sources panel in Developer Tools ( Ctrl + Shift + I **). Click the Pause button to Pause script execution.
How do I stop a script from running in my browser?
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. In the Internet Options dialog box, click Advanced. Click to select the Disable script debugging check box. Click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.
The return statement stops the execution of a function and returns a value from that function.
How do I stop a function from running?
When you click Call the function button, it will execute the function. To stop the function, click Stop the function execution button.
How do I turn off infinite loop in Chrome?
To stop the infinite loop, you can now:
- Open the Sources panel.
- Click Pause . The button changes to Resume Script Execution .
How do I run a script in Chrome?
How do I stop a script from running on Google?
Go to your Google Apps Script project page, within the My Executions tab: https://script.google.com/home/executions. Filter by status so you can find the running project. On the right you have the three dots menu where you can terminate the running project.
How do I stop script errors from running?
How to Fix a Script Error
- Load the web page again. …
- Update the web browser. …
- Load other web pages. …
- Switch to a different web browser. …
- Load the web page with a different device. …
- Remove temporary internet files. …
- Disable plug-ins. …
- Disable hardware acceleration.
What does it mean when a script is running on your computer?
How can you stop a script from running in Scratch programming?
Start and Stop the Action: Drag out a GREEN FLAG block and snap it on top. Whenever you click the green flag, your script will start. To stop, click the stop button.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).