In Mozilla version 37.0. 1 after open developer tool by click on console edit your java script code at right side of tool window and after finish editing click on run to test your java script code in browser.
How do I open developer tools in Firefox?
You can open the Firefox Developer Tools from the menu by selecting Tools > Web Developer > Web Developer Tools or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + I or F12 on Windows and Linux, or Cmd + Opt + I on macOS.
Which is the built in features of Mozilla Firefox browser to inspect element?
There are two main ways to open the Inspector:
- Choose Tools > Web Developer > Inspector from the Menu Bar or the equivalent keyboard shortcut.
- Right-click an element on a web page and select Inspect Element.
Where are tools on Firefox?
There are three main ways to open the Toolbox: Right-click a mouse on any element in the page, and select Inspect from the popup menu. Open the Hamburger menu ( ) and select More tools > Web Developer Tools (Firefox 88 and earlier use the top-level menu Web Developer rather than More tools).
How do I step through my code?
Begin code stepping by pressing F10 or F11. This allows you to quickly find the entry point of your app, then you can continue pressing step commands to navigate code. Run to a specific location or function, for example, by setting a breakpoint and starting your app.
How do I use console debugger?
To open the Debug Console, use the Debug Console action at the top of the Debug pane or use the View: Debug Console command (Ctrl+Shift+Y). Expressions are evaluated after you press Enter and the Debug Console REPL shows suggestions as you type.
How do I open developer tools in browser?
To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).
How do I find developer tools?
Access Developer Tools
- Right-click a page and select “Inspect Element”. This displays the HTML code for the element you clicked.
- Select View > Developer > Developer tools.
What is the difference between Firefox and Firefox Developer Edition?
Developer Edition is 12 weeks ahead of the regular version of Firefox with adding support for the latest additions to web standards. You can use the lead time to test out new features, and update sites to take advantage of them in advance.
How to set it up?
- Open the Sources panel.
- Open the Overrides tab. Open overrides tab.
- Click Setup Overrides.
- Select which directory you want to save your changes to.
- At the top of your viewport, click Allow to give DevTools read and write access to the directory.
- Make your changes.
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …