- Each command should end with a semicolon. It helps your code be more readable to you and the browser, too.
- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing tag and type: . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.
- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New. js” and Click Enter.
- Filippo Bello.
- The St. Louis Browns.
- Leg Work Studio.
- Code Conf.
- IBM Design.
- Masi Tupungato.
- Install the Code Runner Extension.