On a worksheet, select the cell where you want to create a link. On the Insert tab, select Hyperlink. You can also right-click the cell and then select Hyperlink… on the shortcut menu, or you can press Ctrl+K. Under Display Text:, type the text that you want to use to represent the link.
you can use escape method as answered above or you can make use of single quotes.as below : String link = “<a href=’http://abcd.efg.com’ target=’_blank’>http://abcd.efg.com</a>“; Single quotes just works fine with HTML.
Insert a Hyperlink
- Select the cell where you want the hyperlink.
- On the Excel Ribbon, click the Insert tab, and click the Hyperlink command. OR, right-click the cell, and click Link. OR, use the keyboard shortcut – Ctrl + K.
If you just want to format existing text into a hyperlink:
- Select the text that you want to turn into a hyperlink, and right-click it.
- On the shortcut menu, click Hyperlink.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, paste the link in the Address box and click OK.
What is URL in Java?
The Java URL class represents an URL. URL is an acronym for Uniform Resource Locator. It points to a resource on the World Wide Web. … A URL contains many information: Protocol: In this case, http is the protocol.
How to Create Hyperlink with JLabel in Java
- JLabel link = new JLabel(“www.stackhowto.com” JLabel link = new JLabel(“www.stackhowto.com”);
- link. setForeground(Color. BLUE. …
- link. setCursor(Cursor. getPredefinedCursor. …
- lien. setText(“<a href=”#”>www.stackhowto.com</a>” …
- lien. setText(“www.stackhowto.com”
To make a hyperlink in an HTML page, use the <a> and </a> tags, which are the tags used to define the links. The <a> tag indicates where the hyperlink starts and the </a> tag indicates where it ends. Whatever text gets added inside these tags, will work as a hyperlink. Add the URL for the link in the <a href=” ”>.
Description. The HYPERLINK function creates a shortcut that jumps to another location in the current workbook, or opens a document stored on a network server, an intranet, or the Internet. When you click a cell that contains a HYPERLINK function, Excel jumps to the location listed, or opens the document you specified.
Check to make sure that you didn’t rename the second worksheet—the one that is the target of the hyperlinks. When you create hyperlinks, each of them references the name of the worksheet you specify as the target. If you later rename the worksheet, then the hyperlinks may not work as expected.
Text hyperlink – Uses a word or phrase to take visitors to another page, file or document. Image hyperlink – Uses an image to take visitors to another page, file or document. Bookmark hyperlink – Uses text or an image to take visitors to another part of a web page.
In a website, a hyperlink (or link) is an item like a word or button that points to another location. … Websites use hyperlinks as a way to navigate online content. Hyperlinks can point to web content that is part of that website, or it can point to web content that is part of external websites.