Basically, yes, if you know JS and whatever framework the company you’re applying to uses, you can get a job, but if it’s your first job they might expect to give you a decent amount of hands-on training for the first 3-6 months or so.
- WordPress Speed Optimization Expert.
- Web Development for IT cloud and colocation website.
- WooCommerce Developer.
- Shopify Coder.
- Web Design & Electronic Repositories.
- Java Expert.
- E-Commerce Website Development.
- Freecodecamp. Freecodecamp is a non-profit organization that aims to help people learn all the necessary coding skills. …
- W3schools. …
- Codecademy. …
- Learn JS. …