Which is the right way of declaring a variable in PHP Hello?
Rules for PHP variables:
- A variable starts with the $ sign, followed by the name of the variable.
- A variable name must start with a letter or the underscore character.
- A variable name cannot start with a number.
- A variable name can only contain alpha-numeric characters and underscores (A-z, 0-9, and _ )
Which is the right way of declaring a variable in PHP I $3 hello?
1. Which is the right way of declaring a variable in PHP? Explanation: A variable in PHP can not start with a number, also $this is mainly used to refer properties of a class so we can’t use $this as a user define variable name.
Which is the correct syntax of PHP?
Basic PHP Syntax
A PHP script can be placed anywhere in the document. The default file extension for PHP files is ” .php “. A PHP file normally contains HTML tags, and some PHP scripting code.
What will be the output of the following PHP code MCQ answer?
What will be the output of the following PHP code? Explanation: The statement should be print_r(‘Hello World’) to print Hello world. Also if there is only one line then there is no requirement of a semicolon, but it is better to use it.
Which is the right way to invoke a method?
8. Which one of the following is the right way to invoke a method? Explanation: “->” is a dynamic class method invocation in PHP.
What is PHP variable?
A variable in PHP is a name of memory location that holds data. In PHP, a variable is declared using $ sign followed by variable name. The main way to store information in the middle of a PHP program is by using a variable. … The value of a variable is the value of its most recent assignment.
What is the right way to define constant?
A constant name starts with a letter or underscore, followed by any number of letters, numbers, or underscores. If you have defined a constant, it can never be changed or undefined.
What is PHP call function?
A PHP function provides code that a PHP script can call to perform a task, such as Count(), file_get_contents(), and header(). The PHP language supports both procedural and object-oriented programming paradigms.
Which of the following is the correct way of defining a variable in PHP?
In PHP, a variable is declared using a $ sign followed by the variable name.
What is the output of PHP code?
With PHP, there are two basic ways to get output: echo and print . In this tutorial we use echo or print in almost every example. So, this chapter contains a little more info about those two output statements.
Which PHP introduced try catch expect?
6. Which version of PHP introduced Try/catch Exception? Explanation: PHP 5 version and later versions added support for Exception Handling.