- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari . If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap Advanced. May require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
Try clearing the browser cache: Setting App > Safari > Clear Hostory and Clear Cookies adn Data.
Can you code Java on iPad?
Write Java code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! … Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture.