on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Settings,” the third option from the bottom. …
- At the top of that list, click “Privacy and security.” …
- Click “Site Settings,” the second option from the bottom. …
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. … When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.