How do I change font size in SQL?
Click Options on the Tools menu. Click Environment, and then click Fonts and Colors. In the Show settings for list, select Text Editor. Change the font, size, display item, foreground and background colors.
How do I change font size in database?
To change the font color, size, and style in diagrams
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Expand Environment, and then click Fonts and Colors.
- In the Show settings for list, select Table and Database Designers.
- Change the font, size, display item, foreground and background colors.
How do you zoom out in SQL?
To do this simply hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and with your mouse scroll the mouse wheel up to increase the magnification and scroll down to decrease it.
How increase SQL size?
Expand Databases, right-click the database to increase, and then click Properties. In Database Properties, select the Files page. To increase the size of an existing file, increase the value in the Initial Size (MB) column for the file. You must increase the size of the database by at least 1 megabyte.
How do I increase the font size in SQL live?
- Click Tools, select Preferences.
- Click on Code Editor.
- Click Fonts.
- Set the size in the Font Size drop-down.
What is the size of text in mysql?
TEXT is a string data type that can store up to 65,535 characters. TEXT is commonly used for brief articles. LONGTEXT is a string data type with a maximum length of 4,294,967,295 characters. Use LONGTEXT if you need to store large text, such as a chapter of a novel.
How do I show the results in SQL Server?
In the Options dialog box, expand Query Results, expand SQL Server and then select Results to Text tab as shown in the snippet below. In the right side panel first select the checkbox for Display results in a separate tab and then select the checkbox for Switch to results tab after the query executes and then click OK.
How do I minimize SQL screen?
Right above the green arrow (which is displayed as the tab icon), in the upper left corner of the “Query Result” window, you’ll notice two small black triangles, pointing up (maximize) and down (minimize). These two are what you’re looking for.
How do you zoom in an Object Explorer in SQL Server?
- Go to “Tools/Options/Fonts and Colors”
- Under the “Show settings for:” dropdown choose “Environment font”
- Set the font/fontsize to whatever you want (I use 12 pt Segoe UI)
- Click “OK”
- Restart SSMS.
How do I free up space in SQL?
Freeing up space in local SQL Server Databases
- Shrink the DB. There is often unused space within the allocated DB files (*. mdf).
- Shrink the Log File. Same idea as above but with the log file (*. ldf).
- Rebuild the indexes and then shrink the DB. If you have large tables the indexes are probably fragmented.
How do I reduce the size of my database?
To shrink a database
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, and then right-click the database that you want to shrink.
- Point to Tasks, point to Shrink, and then click Database. Database. …
- Click OK.