- Choose the command Internet Options from the bottom of the Tools button menu.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Internet Options dialog box. …
- Place a check mark by the item Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer).
- Re-install your program. …
- Delete your program’s folders from %AppData folder. …
- Start Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service automatically. …
- Run your program without administrative privileges.
- Fix 1: Delete Discord Files In Localappdata & Appdata.
- Fix 2: Whitelist Discord Installation Files In Your Antivirus Software.
- Fix 3: Uninstall & Reinstall Discord.
This happens when a script in a web page contains an error or fails to execute correctly. … Exactly what happens depends on the browser and type of error, but in most cases some sort of error notification will be displayed.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
It is triggered when they try to launch some apps on Windows 10 including messaging apps Discord and Skype. The main cause of this error is not really clear, however, the main reason could be that the app, its database or its settings are corrupted.