How do I get rid of unused codes?
The quickest way to find dead code is to use a good IDE.
- Delete unused code and unneeded files.
- In the case of an unnecessary class, Inline Class or Collapse Hierarchy can be applied if a subclass or superclass is used.
- To remove unneeded parameters, use Remove Parameter.
Remove unused CSS and unused JS:
Check assets folder of the theme and remove unused CSS and JS file. Check and remove unused apps.
How do I reduce unused js in react?
- Build tool for support for removing unused code. Check out the following Tooling. …
- Angular. …
- Drupal. …
- Joomla. …
- Magento. …
- React. …
How do I find unused CSS sites?
How do I know if I have unused CSS?
How to detect unused CSS # The Coverage tab of Chrome DevTools can help you discover critical and uncritical CSS. See View used and unused CSS with the Coverage tab. Chrome DevTools: Coverage tab.
Should I delete unused code?
The chances that the unused code will ever be used again is very unlikely. With time that possibility of re-use diminishes. If code is to be removed and is considered important enough then the code can be branched off and documented.
Can code be deleted?
It is safe to remove code that you might need in the future. You can always get it back from version control. There is a counter argument to that simple (and true) view, though: how will a new recruit know that the removed code is available in version control if they don’t know that it existed in the first place?
How do I clean up unused CSS?
How to remove unused CSS manually
- Open Chrome DevTools.
- Open the command menu with: cmd + shift + p.
- Type in “Coverage” and click on the “Show Coverage” option.
- Select a CSS file from the Coverage tab which will open the file up in the Sources tab.
How do I clean up my Shopify store?
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Plan.
- Click Cancel subscription or Pause or cancel subscription.
- Review the options to pause your subscription, or sell your store.
- If you still want to cancel, then click Cancel subscription and close store.
- Select a reason for the cancellation, and then click Continue.
How do I remove unused dependencies in react?
How to Remove Unused Dependencies in React
- Impact of Using Dependencies.
- Using depcheck to Track Dependencies.
- Using npm-check to Track Dependencies.
- Uninstalling Packages Using npm uninstall.
How do I remove unused packages from JSON?
json. To identify the unused package, just run npx depcheck in the project root directory. Next step is to uninstall the npm packages using npm uninstall command. The post Remove unused npm modules from package.
Does Webpack remove unused code?
Tools like webpack will detect dead code and mark it as “unused module” but it won’t remove the code. Webpack relies on minifiers to cleanup dead code, one of them is UglifyJS plugin, which will eliminate the dead code from the bundle.