- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Open Chrome browser.
- Restart Chrome.
Do iframes work in email?
An iframe can be used to add your form landing page inside of another web page. … But iframes typically don’t work in email. This is because email doesn’t function the same as a web page.
Can you put HTML in an email?
You can insert HyperText Markup Language (HTML) inside your email messages so that it is not just attached to the email body, but instead becomes part of the message. … By using your HTML text editor in conjunction with your email program, you can embed your HTML to create the display that you want.
Can you use DIV in HTML email?
Using div tags instead of tables in HTML emails can result in multiple design issues, including padding problems. The padding is the white space around your images and text. … You can try div tags, but you may end up spending more time coding your emails than you’d like.