- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
Running a JS program from the command line is handled by NodeJS. Start by installing NodeJS on local machine if necessary. Now simply open the command line in the same directory as the index. js script you created (VS Code will do this automatically with the integrated terminal).
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Google Chrome. 93.0.4577.63. 3.9. …
- Internet Explorer. 126.96.36.199. 3.8. …
- Adobe Air. 188.8.131.523. 3.7. …
- Internet Explorer 9. 9.0.8112.16421. 3.4. …
- Visual Studio Code. 1.60. 4.2. …
- Sublime Text. 4 build 4113. 3.9. …
- Internet Explorer 9 64-bit. 9.0.8112.16421. 3.6. …
- IntelliJ IDEA. 2021.2-build-212.4746.92. 4.1.