Where is php ini located Linux?
ini is usually located in /etc/php/7.4/apache2/php. ini . Replace 7.4 with your own version, e.g, php5. 6 , php7.
Where is php ini file in Moodle?
ini file into various folders for it to work:
- root of your moodledata directory.
How can I change php ini file in Ubuntu?
How to Modify the PHP Configuration File on Ubuntu
- Open the terminal and run the following command to open the php. ini file. …
- Change the PHP settings. …
- Once you modified the PHP configuration values as per your needs, save changes and exit editor.
- Now restart the web server to enable the changes you have done.
How do I find php ini settings?
Just run php –ini and look for Loaded Configuration File in the output for the location of php. ini used by your CLI.
How do I know which php ini is being used?
Check php. ini in CLI (Command Line Interface): To know about php. ini, simply run on CLI. It look for Loaded Configuration File in output for the location of php.
How do I enable PHP ini?
To configure a PHP setting
- In Windows Explorer, open your PHP installation folder, for example C:PHP .
- In a text editor, open the php. ini file.
- Search the file for the setting you want to change. …
- Save and close the php. …
- Recycle the IIS Application Pools for PHP to pick up the configuration changes.
Do I need a PHP INI file?
It’s very essential configuration file which controls, what a user can or cannot do with the website. Each time PHP is initialized, the php. ini file is read by the system. Sometimes you need to change the behavior of PHP at runtime, then this configuration file is to use.
Which is the most important thing in configuration PHP?
The Six Most Important Things for PHP Development
- Code: Code is the most important or say foundation for every development process and so is with development of PHP applications. …
- Testing: …
- Dependencies: …
- Configuration: …
- Runtime Data: …
Does Moodle use php?
PHP is the scripting language in which Moodle is developed. It is integrated with your web server. The web server detects php pages (by their extension) and sends them to PHP for execution. PHP must be installed and configured properly for Moodle to work effectively (or at all).
What php version does Moodle use?
Moodle 2.7 will require PHP 5.4. 4 or later. Moodle 2.6 will require PHP 5.3. 3 or later.
What is config php file?
The config. php file, located in your /global folder contains the unique settings for your Form Tools installation: your database connection settings, root folder and URLs and other information. This file is the only file in the script that should be customized.
How do I open PHP ini in terminal?
The path of php. ini in Ubuntu is /etc/php5/apache2 . Open the terminal and start typing following commands. To view the files present in apache2 directory, type ls command.
What do I need to restart after changing PHP ini?
4 Answers. To force a reload of the php. ini you should restart apache. TL;DR; If you’re still having trouble after restarting apache or nginx, also try restarting the php-fpm service.
How do I open PHP ini file in Linux?
Try one of these solutions
- In your terminal, type find / -name “php.ini”
- In your terminal, type php -i | grep php.ini . It should show the file path as “Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc”