People often say that JS (and implicitly NodeJS) is confusing because of its magic power. That is something one should accept if one is doing JS. … Nobody uses call-backs anymore, for instance, and even promises are not explicitly declared most of the time.
Why is Java so hated?
Java. … “Many of today’s experienced engineers learned Java as their first or primary programming language in college. Some amount of the hate Java receives is probably because they associate the language with the frustration of learning to code, or learning a new programming language,” Lent said via email.
What is most loved programming language?
1. Rust. According to the 2020’s StackOverflow’s Developers Survey those who get the opportunity to use Rust have fallen in love with it and 86.1% of 65,000 developers rated Rust as the most loved programming language since 2016.
What is the hardest programming language?
7 Hardest Programming Languages to Learn for FAANG Interviews
- C++ C++ is an object-oriented programming language and is considered the fastest language out there. …
- Prolog. Prolog stands for Logic Programming. …
- LISP. LISP stands for List Processing. …
- Haskell. …
- Assembly Language (ASM) …
- Rust. …
- Esoteric Languages.