- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Is Java a dying language?
Over the years, many had predicted that Java was on the verge of dying and would soon be replaced by other, newer languages. … but Java weathered the storm and is still thriving today, two decades later.
- Install the Code Runner Extension.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing </head> tag and type: <script> …
- Press the Return key to create a new blank line, and type: …
- Press the Return key once more, and type </script> . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.