How do I run a package in SQL?
Running PL/SQL routines and packages
- In either the Data Source Explorer or the Data Project Explorer, right-click the PL/SQL package or routine that you want to run, and click Run. …
- View the results that correspond to the run action in the SQL Results view.
How do I open an object in SQL Developer?
In yesterday’s post I talked about you could use SQL Developer’s Describe (SHIFT+F4) to open a PL/SQL Package at your cursor.
How do I extract a package from SQL Developer?
4 Answers. In SQL-Developer right click the Package Specification and select Save Package Spec and Body… This will generate one file with both the spec and body.
How do I edit a package in SQL Developer?
Using the Oracle SQL Deverloper, I right-click on the package name, choose “edit body”, then update the body.
How do I run a Dtsx package in SQL?
Double-clicking a . dtsx file should launch the DTExec GUI. If you want to run in SSMS, then you will need to use a SQL Server Agent job. If you see yourself developing and running many packages, use the SSISDB Catalog to store, manage, and execute packages.
How do I run a Dtsx package?
To run a package, use one of the following procedures:
- Open the package that you want to run and then click Start Debugging on the menu bar, or press F5. After the package finishes running, press Shift+F5 to return to design mode.
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the package, and then click Execute Package.
What is the shortcut key to open package in SQL Developer?
I use Shift+F4 a lot to jump into a package/function/procedure.
How do I view tables in SQL Developer?
To view tables:
- In the Connections navigator in SQL Developer, navigate to the Tables node for the schema that includes the table you want to display. If the view is in your own schema, navigate to the Tables node in your schema. …
- Open the Tables node. …
- Click the name of the table that you want to display.
How do I get table details in SQL Developer?
To view table data:
- In SQL Developer, search for a table as described in “Viewing Tables”. …
- Select the table that contains the data. …
- In the object pane, click the Data subtab. …
- (Optional) Click a column name to sort the data by that column.
- (Optional) Click the SQL subtab to view the SQL statement that defines the table.
How do I save a query result in SQL Developer?
Export Query Output to Excel in SQL Developer
- Step 1: Run your query. To start, you’ll need to run your query in SQL Developer. …
- Step 2: Open the Export Wizard. …
- Step 3: Select the Excel format and the location to export your file. …
- Step 4: Export the query output to Excel.
How do I extract large data from SQL Developer?
On SQL developer, when right click on Table and click export, export wizard will be launched you can select either “Save As” – “separate files” that will export data in same SQL file. OR you can change the format type on the same wizard to CSV that will export data in CSV format.
Which is not an SQL command?
Explanation: Data Communication Language (DCL) is not a type of SQL statement. Explanation: The CREATE TABLE statement is used to create a table in a database.Tables are organized into rows and columns; and each table must have a name.
How do I edit stored procedures in SQL Developer?
How to Edit Stored Procedure in Oracle SQL Developer?
- In Oracle SQL Developer, click on the Schema to expand the node on the left side.
- Then click on the Procedure node to expand.
- List of Stored Procedure will display.
- Then click on the procedure name which you want to edit.
How do you modify a procedure in Oracle?
The procedure must be in your own schema or you must have ALTER ANY PROCEDURE system privilege. Specify the schema containing the procedure. If you omit schema , then Oracle Database assumes the procedure is in your own schema. Specify the name of the procedure to be recompiled.
How do I compile a procedure in SQL Developer?
Creating and Executing a Procedure
- A script with the procedure has already been created so you can open the file. Select File > Open. …
- Locate the proc. …
- Click the Run Script icon to create the AWARD_BONUS procedure. …
- Select the hr_orcl connection and click OK. …
- The procedure was created and compiled with an error.