How do I publish a SQL Server database?
To publish a database
- In Object Explorer, expand Databases, right-click a database, point to Tasks, and then click Generate Scripts. …
- On the Choose Objects page, select the objects to be published.
- On the Set Scripting Options page, modify script with Advance options, then select Save as script file.
How do I publish a database to my website?
Publish a web database
- On the File tab, click Save & Publish, and then click Publish to Access Services.
- Click Run Compatibility Checker. The compatibility checker helps you make sure that your database will publish correctly. …
- Click Publish to Access Services.
Can I use SQL in Visual Studio?
SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio. Turn Visual Studio into a powerful development environment for SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
What is the difference between push and pull subscription?
With a push subscription, the Publisher propagates changes to a Subscriber without a request from the Subscriber. … With a pull subscription, the Subscriber requests changes made at the Publisher. Pull subscriptions allow the user at the Subscriber to determine when the data changes are synchronized.
Can I use Access database for my website?
Microsoft Access software lets you create a small database you can use on your website. You must first create a new database, then create the tables that store the website information. Access is beneficial for small websites and webmasters who are unfamiliar with database structures.
Access 2010 and Access Services provide a platform for you to create databases that you can use on a SharePoint site. You design and publish a web database by using Access 2010 and Access Services, and people who have accounts on the SharePoint site use the web database in a web browser.
How do I create a Web database?
How to Create a New Web Hosted Database
- Log in to your control panel.
- Click the MySQL Database Wizard in the Databases section.
- Type a name for the database. …
- Click Create Database.
- Type a username. …
- Type a password for the user and then retype it in the next box. …
- Click Create User.
How do I publish a database in Visual Studio?
Open your Database project and click on Publish Database from the Build menu or right-click on the database project and click Publish. Click on Edit to enter the database connection properties with the required information and test the connection.
How do you publish VS project?
- Launch Visual Studio and open your existing web application project.
- In Solution Explorer Right click on your web application and select Publish Web App.
- In the Publish wizard window select Profile and select Import under the Select a publish target menu.
What is Azure SQL Database V12?
The Azure SQL Database V12 service version is generally available in the North Europe and West Europe regions. … This latest version of Azure SQL Database introduces near-complete SQL Server engine compatibility, greater support for larger databases, and expanded performance with Azure Premium service.