What is System Disk Usage in cPanel?
cPanel’s disk usage page enables you to see how much disk space your account’s directories and databases are occupying. … If there are a lot of files and directories in your account, it may take a few minutes for cPanel to calculate all of the disk usage information.
How do I increase MySQL disk space in cPanel?
- Step 1: Login to your WHM.
- Step 2: Select Quota Modification under Account Functions. Step 3: Select the domain/username and click Modify.
- Step 4: Change the quota value for the account and click save.
What is other usage in cPanel disk usage?
Staff member. May 9, 2019. Other Usage in the cpanel Disk Space (Quota) is calculated by files that are located outside of the /home directory and are owned by that user. Files can be in /tmp directory, cache files, mailman or backups etc.
How do I increase disk usage in cPanel?
How to Increase Disk Space for a cPanel User in WHM
- Step 1: Login to WHM.
- Step 2: Select Quota Modification under Account Functions.
- Step 3: Select the domain/username that you want to modify and click Modify.
- Step 4: Insert the increased value for the Quota and click the Save button.
How do I clear disk usage in cPanel?
Here are a few simple tricks to freeing up disk space on your cPanel server to help maximize your server’s potential.
- Delete user cPanel backups.
- Move your backups offsite.
- Delete cPanel File Manager temp files.
- Move or archive logs.
- Remove cPanel update archives.
- Clean up Yum files.
- Remove pure-ftp partials.
How do I see disk usage in cPanel?
How to Check Disk Space Usage in cPanel
- Click on “Disk Usage” under the section “Files”:
- At the bottom of the page you can expand the folders by clicking the “>” on the left of the folder name:
- This will give more details of each folder and the disk space usage.
Has reached their disk quota cPanel?
You have exceeded the file usage limit for your email account. … In the cPanel Email accounts section select ‘Manage’ on the desired mailbox. Under Storage, increase the Allocated Storage Space from the dropdown or select Unlimited. Scroll down and Click on ‘Update Email Settings’ to save the changes.
How do I fix disk quota exceeded?
How to fix incorrect quota table
- Disable quota for the affected partition (usually /home in web hosting servers)
- Stop services such as mail, web and FTP that can write new files.
- Recreate the quota table using the “quotacheck” command (or fixquota in cPanel servers)
- Re-enable quota for the affected partition.
What is WHM?
cPanel’s WebHost Manager (WHM) is a web application that provides administrative control of your Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Dedicated server. You use WHM with cPanel to create individual accounts, add domains, manage hosting features, and perform basic maintenance.
What is other usage?
We can use other as a pronoun. As a pronoun, other has a plural form, others: We have to solve this problem, more than any other, today. I’ll attach two photos to this email and I’ll send others tomorrow.