Why is C++ hated?
C++ … Hatch noted the language’s popularity but said C++ “garners hate from many areas.” Specifically, Hatch described C++ as “an object-oriented extension of C” with “a swath of features,” noting that as “languages get too featureful they can also get too messy.”
- Code clutter and confusion. It’s not uncommon that errors and accidents occur from carelessness of developing in large sizes of function blocks. …
- Readability. …
- Lack of control. …
- Boilerplate (Solved by: Templating)
What is most loved programming language?
1. Rust. According to the 2020’s StackOverflow’s Developers Survey those who get the opportunity to use Rust have fallen in love with it and 86.1% of 65,000 developers rated Rust as the most loved programming language since 2016.
What is the hardest programming language?
7 Hardest Programming Languages to Learn for FAANG Interviews
- C++ C++ is an object-oriented programming language and is considered the fastest language out there. …
- Prolog. Prolog stands for Logic Programming. …
- LISP. LISP stands for List Processing. …
- Haskell. …
- Assembly Language (ASM) …
- Rust. …
- Esoteric Languages.