- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
June 2020 is the end for users on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …
How do I deprecate Chrome?
Open the Chrome Policy List. On the left: (Optional) From the release list, select the release you want to search in. Select the Include deprecated policies box.
window. alert() instructs the browser to display a dialog with an optional message, and to wait until the user dismisses the dialog. Under some conditions — for example, when the user switches tabs — the browser may not actually display a dialog, or may not wait for the user to dismiss the dialog.
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.