- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Settings,” the third option from the bottom. …
- At the top of that list, click “Privacy and security.” …
- Click “Site Settings,” the second option from the bottom. …
- Re-install your program. …
- Delete your program’s folders from %AppData folder. …
- Start Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service automatically. …
- Run your program without administrative privileges.
To try it, complete the following actions.
- Open the Console. Select Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).
Running a JS program from the command line is handled by NodeJS. Start by installing NodeJS on local machine if necessary. Now simply open the command line in the same directory as the index. js script you created (VS Code will do this automatically with the integrated terminal).