How do I download error file from GST portal for Gstr 9C?
All registered taxpayers under GST need to file their annual return in Form GSTR-9C.
- Request for a download error report by clicking on the same.
- Open the error file GSTR-9C offline utility, and the column with errors can separately be seen in red colour.
- Resolve the error and re-generate the JSON file.
How do I get data on my Gstr 9?
Login to GST Portal and go to ‘Returns Dashboard’ and click ‘Annual Return’. Select the ‘Financial Year’ on the ‘File Annual Returns’ page. An important message will pop up detailing the steps to be performed for the Online/Offline filing of GSTR-9. Click ‘Prepare Online’.
How do I export data from GST portal?
Step 1: From the Open downloaded GST return file from GST portal option, click on the Open button. Step 2: Browse and select the downloaded GST return file (zip format) and click on the Open button. Step 3: Details of the file which have downloaded from the GST Portal will be displayed. Click on the proceed button.
How do I view a JSON file?
Steps to open JSON files on Web browser (Chrome, Mozilla)
- Open the Web store on your web browser using the apps option menu or directly using this link.
- Here, type JSON View in search bar under the Extensions category.
- You will get the various extensions similar to JSON View to open the JSON format files.
Where can I download JSON files?
Step by Step Guide to Download JSON Offline Utility
- Visit the Income Tax e-Filing Portal. Go to the Income Tax e-Filing Portal, i.e, the IT Portal 2.0.
- Downloads. …
- Download the Common Utility. …
- Open the ITR Utility Folder. …
- Utility will start installing. …
- Now, click on Continue. …
- File your ITR.
Is it mandatory to file Gstr 9C?
Every taxpayer who is liable to get their annual reports audited is required to file GSTR9C. (A taxpayer must get their annual reports audited under GST law if their annual aggregate turnover exceeds Rs. 2 crores within a financial year.)
How do you read a GST error report?
Step 1: Double-click on the GST Offline tool icon on the desktop, the Offline tool Home Page will be displayed. Step 2: In the Open Downloaded Error file from GST portal tab, click on the open button. Step 3: Browse and select the downloaded error file in zip format and click on the ‘open’ button.
Can Gstr 9C be revised?
Can GSTR-9C be revised? Currently, there is no provision to revise Form GSTR-9C. Hence, taxpayers are requested to take the utmost care when reporting details in Form GSTR-9C and filing the same.
What if Gstr 9 is wrongly filed?
The error made in GSTR 1 or GSTR 3B shall be rectified in respective forms only. No rectification can be made in GSTR 9 annual return. But the changes so made relating to the relevant financial year shall be duly reported in the annual return yet to be filed.
Who are exempted from filing Gstr 9?
2 crs for FY 20-21. Vide Notification No. 31/2021-Central Tax Dated : 30th July, 2021 CBIC exempts the registered person whose aggregate turnover in the financial year 2020-21 is upto two crore rupees, from filing annual GST return for the said financial year.
Can we export without GST?
The export of goods or services is considered as a zero-rated supply. GST will not be levied on export of any kind of goods or services. … An export manifest or report has to be filed under the Customs Act prior to filing an application for refund.
How is GST refund calculated on export?
Rule 89 (4) of CGST rules prescribes the formula for calculation of refund of ITC in case of exports under bond/LUT. The updated version as on date is as under: Page 4 Refund Amount = (Turnover of zero-rated supply of goods + Turnover of zero-rated supply of services) x Net ITC ÷Adjusted Total Turnover where, Note: 1.
How do I download my Gstr-2A a year?
Download GSTR-2A – Summary
- Login to the dashboard using GSTN credentials.
- Click on Return dashboard.
- Select financial year and month and hit search.
- Click “Download” under “Auto Drafted Details (For view only) GSTR-2A”
- Click on “Generate excel file to download” (Or JSON)