What is JS config?
Config. js allows developers to configure their applications in an XML block instead of hard-coding values inside their scripts or in JSON objects. The XML can be embedded inside an HTML document or in a separate XML file. The configuration block may contain strings, numbers, arrays and HTML.
- Install the Code Runner Extension.
Add a new project file
- With your project open in Visual Studio, right-click on a folder or your project node in Solution Explorer (right pane), and choose Add > New Item.
Do I need Jsconfig JSON?
How do I get npm config?
Run npm config ls -l to see a set of configuration parameters that are internal to npm, and are defaults if nothing else is specified.
How do you use prettier in VS code?
In the command palette, search format, then choose Format Document. You may then be prompted to choose which format to use. To do so, click the Configure button. Then choose Prettier – Code Formatter.
How do I run a .JS file?
- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New. js” and Click Enter.
How do I write a script in Visual Studio?
Create a script in Visual Studio
- Open Visual Studio. …
- Add a new class file to the . …
- Select Class, type a name for your script, and click Add. …
- In the file you created, make sure the script is public and derives from either AsyncScript or SyncScript.
- Implement the necessary abstract methods.