- Locate the icon at the top right-hand side of the Google Chrome window (3 parallel horizontal dashes). …
- Move the cursor downward and click on Settings.
- Go to Show Advanced Settings.
- Under ‘Privacy’, click on Content Settings.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Make sure Java is properly installed.
- Enable Java.
- Reload the webpage.
- Remove cookies.
- Clear the cache.
What is Run Script void?
See, most browsers allow you to run scripts by entering it into the URL bar. With “void (0)”, you can do this without having to switch pages – it effectively cancels out the page load. … That means that when the browser attempts to load a new page it sees null and has nothing to load.”
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).