When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …
Running a JS program from the command line is handled by NodeJS. Start by installing NodeJS on local machine if necessary. Now simply open the command line in the same directory as the index. js script you created (VS Code will do this automatically with the integrated terminal).