- Math. round(X); // round X to an integer.
- Math. round(10*X)/10; // round X to tenths.
- Math. round(100*X)/100; // round X to hundredths.
- Math. round(1000*X)/1000; // round X to thousandths.
How do you round to 2 decimal places?
Rounding to decimal places
- look at the first digit after the decimal point if rounding to one decimal place or the second digit for two decimal places.
- draw a vertical line to the right of the place value digit that is required.
- look at the next digit.
- if it’s 5 or more, increase the previous digit by one.
How do you round to 2 decimal places in math?
Rounding off to the nearest hundredths is the same as rounding it to 2 decimal places. To round off a number to 2 decimal places, look at the digit in the thousandths place. If the digit in the thousandths place is greater or equal to 5, the hundredths digit is increased by one unit.
What is the use of window object?
The window object represents an open window in a browser. If a document contain frames (
The Math. round() function returns the value of a number rounded to the nearest integer.
How do you round up numbers?
Here’s the general rule for rounding:
- If the number you are rounding is followed by 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, round the number up. Example: 38 rounded to the nearest ten is 40. …
- If the number you are rounding is followed by 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4, round the number down. Example: 33 rounded to the nearest ten is 30.