Basic js interview questions:
- Difference between “==” and “===” operators.
Why is Typeof NaN a number?
The type of NaN , which stands for Not a Number is, surprisingly, a number. The reason for this is, in computing, NaN is actually technically a numeric data type. However, it is a numeric data type whose value cannot be represented using actual numbers. … It instead means that the value cannot be expressed with numbers.
Which language is best for interview?
- Control Flow. Probably the most basic topic on the list. …
- Error handling. This took a while for me. …
- Data Models. …
- Asynchronity. …
- DOM Manipulation. …
- Node. …
- Functional Approach. …
- Object Oriented Approach.
- Introduction to HTML.
- Introduction to CSS.
- You can add properties to almost everything. …
- Functions are objects. …
- for…in loops iterate over property names, not values. …
- Variable scoping. …
- Variables that aren’t explicitly declared can be global. …
- Understand how .prototype works. …