What are the two main types of servlet?
There are two main servlet types, generic and HTTP:
- Generic servlets. Extend javax. servlet. GenericServlet. Are protocol independent. …
- HTTP servlets. Extend javax. servlet. HttpServlet. Have built-in HTTP protocol support and are more useful in a Sun Java System Web Server environment.
What are the four type of containers?
11 Most Common Container Types
- General Purpose Containers. A general purpose container is also known as a “dry container”. …
- Flat Rack Containers. …
- Open Top Containers. …
- Double Door Containers. …
- High Cube Containers. …
- Open Side Containers. …
- ISO Reefer Containers. …
- Insulated Containers.
What is called servlet container?
A web container (also known as a servlet container; and compare “webcontainer”) is the component of a web server that interacts with Jakarta Servlets. … A web container handles requests to servlets, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP) files, and other types of files that include server-side code.
What is a container class in Java?
Container is an abstract class that serves as a general purpose holder of other Component objects. The Container class holds the methods for grouping the components together, laying out the components inside it, and dealing with events occurring within it.
Is a container of classes in Java?
Class Container. A generic Abstract Window Toolkit(AWT) container object is a component that can contain other AWT components. Components added to a container are tracked in a list. The order of the list will define the components’ front-to-back stacking order within the container.
What is a container of class?
Container class is a class that hold group of same or mixed objects in memory. It can be heterogeneous and homogeneous. Heterogeneous container class can hold mixed objects in memory whereas when it is holding same objects, it is called as homogeneous container class.
How do you add a container in Java?
In short in order to create a Component in a Java Desktop Application, one should follow these steps:
- Create a new Frame and a new Panel wich will play the role of the Container .
- You can the use the Panel. add method to add the Components you want with the oriantation and to the position you want.
What is JTree function?
Tree-Related Classes and Interfaces
|Class or Interface||Purpose|
|JTree||The component that presents the tree to the user.|
|TreePath||Represents a path to a node.|