How do I completely remove mysql?
Go to Control Panel >Programs and Features > Select MySQL > Click on Uninstall. After you have uninstalled MySQL through Add/Remove programs, you now need to remove the existing database information which includes your actual data. If you need any of that data, be sure to back it up.
How do I completely remove mysql from Ubuntu?
Uninstall or Completely remove mysql from ubuntu 16-04
- sudo apt-get remove –purge mysql*
- sudo apt-get purge mysql*
- sudo apt-get autoremove.
- sudo apt-get autoclean.
- sudo apt-get remove dbconfig-mysql.
- sudo apt-get dist-upgrade.
- sudo apt-get install mysql-server.
How do I remove mysql from terminal?
Deleting a MySQL or MariaDB database
Use the command ‘SHOW DATABASES;’ in the mysql-console like in the example above. Now copy the name of the database you want to delete. To do delete a database you need the command ‘DROP DATABASE’. The syntax is similar to creating a database.
How do I delete uninstalled program files?
Wipe software leftovers off your PC manually
- Use Control Panel to uninstall a program. Open your Start menu and locate the Control Panel option. …
- Check the Program Files and AppData folders. …
- Clean your Windows Registry. …
- Remove the temporary files left on your computer.
How do I uninstall and reinstall mysql?
- First, remove already installed mysql-server using– sudo apt-get remove –purge mysql-server mysql-client mysql-common.
- Then clean all files sudo apt-get autoremove.
- Then install mysql-server — sudo apt-get install -f mysql-server.
- Start mysql server– sudo systemctl start mysql.
How do I stop mysql from starting in Ubuntu?
How to Start/Stop MySQL Server on Ubuntu
- How to Start/Stop MySQL Server on Ubuntu. Topic: Ubuntu / LinuxPrev|Next. …
- sudo service mysql stop. To start MySQL server use the following command:
- sudo service mysql start. To restart MySQL server use the following command:
- sudo service mysql restart. …
- sudo service mysql status.
What does sudo apt-get Autoremove do?
The autoremove option removes packages that were automatically installed because some other package required them but, with those other packages removed, they are no longer needed. Sometimes, an upgrade will suggest that you run this command.
How do I completely remove apache2 from Ubuntu?
Your comment on this answer:
- First stop the apache2 service if it is running with: sudo service apache2 stop.
- Now remove and clean up all the apache2 packages with: sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2.2-bin apache2-common //or sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2-bin apache2.2-common.
Which of the following is used to delete an entire MySQL database?
Explanation: The ‘TRUNCATE’ keyword in MySQL is used to delete all the rows from the table and also free the space containing the table.
Which of the following query will use to delete the full database?
DROP is used to delete a whole database or just a table. The DROP statement destroys the objects like an existing database, table, index, or view. A DROP statement in SQL removes a component from a relational database management system (RDBMS).
How do I delete a SQL database?
To delete a database
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, right-click the database to delete, and then click Delete.
- Confirm the correct database is selected, and then click OK.
How do I completely remove a program from the registry?
To remove items from the install/uninstall list:
- Open the Registry Editor by selecting Start, Run, typing regedit and clicking OK.
- Navigate your way to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall.
- In the left pane, with the Uninstall key expanded, right-click any item and select Delete.
Does uninstalling remove all files?
Uninstall is removing a program and its associated files from a computer hard drive. The uninstall feature differs from the delete function in that it safely and efficiently removes all associated files, whereas delete only removes part of a program or selected file.
What Microsoft apps can I uninstall?
What apps and programs are safe to delete/uninstall?
- Alarms & Clocks.
- Groove Music.
- Mail & Calendar.
- Movies & TV.